dimecres, 29 de febrer del 2012

3th day at Mobile World Congress 2012

Today I've been to the Mobile World Congress for my first day.
I arrived around 9.30 in the morning and I met my friend and old coworker Fernando Cejas at the entrance.




I went directly to the IntelUp app Conference where I met the other Ideaknow Coworkers.
The conference was great. I don't really like HTML5 and I am no a good developer with Javascript but the conference was introductive and great.




At the break, I went to have a walk and was nice to meet Albert Nadal go around. We have been talking and he came with us to the second part of the Intel DevUp conference wich was about HTML5 best practices. It has been good.

After that I had got a short meeting with Albert Fabregat to introduce our self and explain our things.
Then I came to meet my brother Gil Freixanet. He was there to record with his camera Sandro Rosell, the F.C. Barcelona president, who made a speak there.

Then I have been around the Applanet, where the catalan companies stands were. I met my old company Mobivery with the stand presenting the project Malcom which I was working in.
Then I met an interesting company called Inqbarna, situated at Barcelona Activa. I was talking with David, one of his founder and developer. Nice met.
Also, I was at the SlashMobility stand talking with Emilio, nice met too.

After, I went around and when I was to the Android Stand, I got good Android toys!




Going around also I got to nice t-shirts. One from Angry Birds and the other from Foursquare, the Mobile World Congress Official t-shirt.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada