dimarts, 28 de febrer del 2012

2nd day at Mobile World Congress 2012

Today I have been to the Mobile World Congress 2012 for my second day, and was as amazing as yesterday.
In the Morning I attended to the Samsung Developer Day at the Applanet. The Applanet is where all the developers conference have been done.




The Samsung Developer Conference was better than the Nokia which I was yesterday. When I arrived, there was a lot of queue again, but as yesterday, because I have my registration, I could access directly inside.
There I met my old coworker and friend Albert nice to see him again.
The conference have been correctly. The first part, was for developers. Samsung,  present a lot of things. for exemple, they show a new pen to interact whit the Samsung mobiles, as the new Samsung galaxy note.
The curious was when they showed a new Android app for Samsung which allows you to share fotos as a post cards and the app crashed at the demo. As I always say in Catalan, "Android peta", which it means, Android Crash.




The second part was a little more comercial.

After it, I went around and I would like to highlight 2 things:

1- The futur of the NFC technology. For exemple, as you can see in the video, I saw an app which allows you to start your motorbike using your mobile with the NFC technology. I think this is the futur! I hope the iPhone 5 use NFC.



2- See a new demo of the Qualcomm Augmented Reality Library. I have tried this library to make some iOS demos and I think it has improved. It is amazing!



Having a walk, I came back to the Android Stand I could take an ice cream sandwich, cool!




For the end, I attended to the Blackberry Developer Day, at the developers conference. It was the best conference. At the end, they give to every body free Blackberry Playbooks tablets.




It has been a good day. Tomorrow more. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada