dilluns, 27 de febrer del 2012

1st day at Mobile World Congress 2012

Today I have been at the first day of Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona, and
as the last year, been there is an amazing experience for a mobile developer.
I arrived there about 9.00h an I have been walking around the halls.
Firstly, I went to the Android world, incredible!



I have been there meeting another Android developers and having fun. As the last year I have been to the Android slide, as if I was a 10 years old boy.. look at the photo!



After that, I went to the hall 2 to the Windows Phone zone because my friend Fernando told me that there I could win a price. 
The rate consist in beat a Windows Phone mobile making a task with my mobile phone. I accepted it because the price to win was 100 euros!
I had to make a tweet and a Facebook post saying "hi" with my iPhone 4S faster than the Windows Phone. I tried and I was the first to be faster than a Windows Phone, so I got the price! Look at here:



After that, my friend Enrique also got it. He had to post a foto to the Google+.
Then, I went to the Nokia Conference. I got my invitation and I was lucky because there was a lot of queue. Look at here:





The conference was really really boring! It was not a developers conference. Nokia only explained news partnerships and not technical things. Everybody thought the same and it was a pity to see all the devs bored and wasting time. We all wait the end of the conference because Nokia draw a Mobile. Me an my friends had not been lucky. Was great to see my old coworkers friends from Mobivery. 
After eating something, we spent the rest of the time going around and also I came back to Android Zone to take some good picture.



Finally, I spent the last time at the mobile with my Ideaknow friends taking some free beers and enjoying the waterfall and music light show. Barcelona is a really nice city..



So, it was a great day and I have been lucky to got my free Mobile World Congress pass for Biapum. Tomorrow more and better! I will tell you!




Thanks for read and please, give me some comments.. ;)

PD: Here is all the presents I got it! woooooooow!









1 comentari:

  1. Very good reporter Valentí, tomorrow we want to know more things about your journal.
    See you
    Marta

    ResponElimina